Niagra Falls

Niagra Falls

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Here We Go

Ok So we are new to this blogging thing.

Andy is doing well, 7 months pregnant with out first rugrat. He's a boy! We are so excited and are just starting to buy all the many things we'll need for the baby. I had no idea it would be so expensive. Andy's belly is really starting to poke out and she feels the little guy moving like crazy. She says it feels like he is doing summersaults (or however you spell that). She cant sleep half the time either because he is moving so much or because she has restless legs. She is doing so great though and I am excited to see her as a mom. I am so proud of her and love her!

I am doing well as well. Just working like crazy to keep the streets of Clearfield safe. I love my job and cant imagine doing anything else.

For the past couple years our two dogs, Reggie and Taz have been our little babies and I think we spoil them a ton. But i cant imagine not having them. Their personalities kill me!.

1 comment:

Eichmeiers said...

YAY, im so glad you are finally doing a blog!! That pic of Andy prego looks like she just woke up with that lovely hair and her g's showin!! Sweet:)